Monday, October 20, 2008

Class photo, Class gathering

HEY YO!

It's my first time posting in the class blog. I feel so ... honored (;
Links have been updated! Please let us know if we leave out your blog link by tagging.

Let me answer some of your questions on the Class photo.
"How come we still haven't received the class photo?"
I checked w Miss Koh that, because we have to trade stuffs w her first.
E.g. forms ? Money $$ ?
Probably after getting back our results she'll return us. I'll get updates from her soon.

I can see many are excited for the Class gathering and I was assigned by Rachel.s to organise one (: Yes and so I was thinking ... either we have it

  • One day during Bridging

We pick a day after bridging which ends at 12pm everyday, pack and go. We can go for a Movie? Or some suggested going to the Park? We will have to bring extra clothes for that, etc.


OR

  • On a Saturday

More likely to be - Saturday, 2nd Nov

For myself, I would prefer having it one day after Bridging. So vote below. I really have to know if majority can make it. You can give me more suggestions, start giving me dates tag me or let me know in school and I will arrange? Hope we can make this possible.

Class outing
One day during Bridging course
After Bridging course (after 7th Nov onwards)
On a sat? 2nd Nov
pollcode.com free polls

More updates coming soon.
For now,

Signing out, Ziding